If you are using Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Mozilla Firefox 2+, you can now add a
Quick Search to your browser for searching Super Fund Lookup from any web page.
The browser Quick Search is located in the toolbar at the top right hand corner
of your browser.
To install Quick Search, follow the below instructions.
Internet Explorer 7
- Click on the magnifying glass icon at the top right of your browser window.
- In the drop down menu, navigate to the option called "Add search providers".
- Click on the "Super Fund Lookup" flyout option.
- A popup box will appear. Click on the Add Provider button.
- Click on the drop down arrow situated on the left side of the search box in the
top right of your browser window.
- Click on Add "Super Fund Lookup".