Web services responseVersion: 7.1
The Super Fund Lookup web services return a payload containing the original request and the search response. Depending on the request and the outcome, the body of the response contains one of the following:
- If the request was successful:
- If the request was unsuccessful:
For more information refer to the Super Fund Lookup web services schema (4 KB ZIP).
If successful, the Search by ABN methods returns a superannuation fund. Depending on the complying status of the fund, the information returned by the Search by ABN method includes:
- ABN and status
- Fund name
- Fund type
- Complying status
If you are using the SearchByABN2015 method, the response will also contain:
- Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI) information where it exists
Matching fund names
The Search By Name method returns zero or more matching fund names ordered by relevance. Each match is awarded a score based on how closely it matches the search criteria. The best results are achieved by entering as much of the name as you know. For more information see search tips.
If active only option is "Y", only matching active funds are returned, i.e. funds where:
- the ABN status is active and
- the name status is current.
If active only option is "N", all matching funds are returned, i.e. funds where:
- the ABN status may be active or cancelled and
- the name status may be current or historical.
Important: The Search by Name method does not supply the complying status of a fund.
The information returned about a matching fund name includes:
- ABN and ABN status (active or cancelled)
- Matching name, name status (current or historical) and match score
- State and postcode of the main business location
Matching fund products
The Search By Product method returns zero or more matching fund products.
The information returned about a matching product includes:
- Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI)
- Product name