Web services response
The Super Fund Lookup web services return a payload containing the original request and the search response. Depending on the request and the outcome,
the body of the response contains one of the following:
- If the request was successful:
- If the request was unsuccessful:
For more information refer to the
Super Fund Lookup web services schema (4 KB ZIP).
If successful, the Search by ABN methods returns a superannuation fund. Depending on the complying status of the fund,
the information returned by the Search by ABN method includes:
- ABN and status
- Fund name
- Fund type
- Complying status
If you are using the SearchByABN2015 method, the response will also contain:
- Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI) information where it exists
Matching fund names
The Search By Name method returns zero or more matching fund names ordered by relevance. Each match is awarded a score based on how closely it matches
the search criteria. The best results are achieved by entering as much of the name as you know. For more information see
- If active only option is "Y", only matching active funds are returned, i.e. funds where:
- the ABN status is active and
- the name status is current.
- If active only option is "N", all matching funds are returned, i.e. funds where:
- the ABN status may be active or cancelled and
- the name status may be current or historical.
Important: The Search by Name method does not supply the complying status of a fund.
The information returned about a matching fund name includes:
- ABN and ABN status (active or cancelled)
- Matching name, name status (current or historical) and match score
- State and postcode of the main business location
Matching fund products
The Search By Product method returns zero or more matching fund products.
The information returned about a matching product includes:
- Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI)
- Product name
Top of page